Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Current Status on Dance

Since the end of the 2008-2009 school year, I have been generally inactive in the hip hop community. As the start of summer marked the end of my school hip hop team, there have been no occasions where I could perform. Since then, I have patiently waited for this day; the first tryouts for the 2009-2010 school hip hop team.

Today I auditioned for my high school dance team, and I’m glad to say that I performed well. The tryout included learning four counts of eight of choreography and being able to master it for the judges. The choreography was done to “Walking on the Moon” by the Dream, and was taught to us by the leader of the hip hop team. I found the dance to be lively and highly entertaining. I have high expectations for this year’s team and from what I have already seen, I have no doubt that these expectations will be met. I really hope that I make the cut. For all my readers, I request a favour—pray for me and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment